07.00 – 10.30 a.m. (Sunday from 08.00 a.m.)
From 12.00 a.m. – 05.00 p.m.
- Caesar salad€ 13,75gently cooked chicken breast with grilled little gem, Parmesan cheese, yolk cream and compote of cherry tomatoes and anchovy mayonnaise
- Salad with goat cheese€ 13,75cucumber, cranberries, mixed nuts, red onion, mesclun and honey
- Carpaccio salad€ 13,50Carpaccio salad with truffle mayonnaise, dried tomatoes, Parmesan cheese and pine nuts
- Salad with smoked salmon13,50a green herb dressing and quinoa
All of our salads are served with a bread roll (white or whole grain) and butter. Would you prefer freshly prepared fries to a bread roll? +2.00
- Soep du jour (v)€ 6,75
- Classic cream of tomato soup€ 5,75with basil
- Soup Chef’s menu€ 6,75
All of our soups are served with a bread roll (white or whole grain) and butter. Extra bread roll 0,75 each.
Wednesday to Friday from 5.30 p.m. to 9.00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday from 5.00 p.m. to 9.00 p.m.
Available until 10.00 p.m.
- Four bread rolls with herb butter€ 4,50Extra bread roll +€0.75
- Nachos with dip€ 4,50
- Portion of home-marinated olives€ 4,50
- Portion of sausage or cheese€ 5,50
- Portion of cheese and sausage€ 7,50
- Portion of Burgundian ‘bitterballen’, 6 pieces€ 6,00Typical Dutch meat-based snack
- Portion of Burgundian ‘bitterballen’, 8 pieces€ 8,00Typical Dutch meat-based snack
- Portion of Burgundian ‘bitterballen’, 12 pieces€ 12,00Typical Dutch meat-based snack
- Portion of mini meat rolls€ 5,5010 pieces
- Portion of mixed snacks€ 7,5010 pieces